At The Life Tributes Store, we stand behind our products, our service, and you, our valued customer. Our goal is to offer only the finest sympathy gifts available, gifts that will assist in the healing process and create lasting memories for years to come. Each item we offer must meet strict standards for workmanship and design. We work closely with the suppliers of these items, to ensure they are of the highest quality, and that any order placed with us is processed with complete accuracy.
If you are dissatisfied with the quality of your item, please contact our Comfort Care Specialists at 1.888.932.7658 as soon as possible. We will be happy to work with you to correct any problem that may have occurred. Any item being returned must be in new condition, and in its original packaging. All return claims must be made within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, all sales are final.
We will not request any returns for floral arrangements sent to funeral homes or residences. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the arrangement, please contact us within 7 business days. We will be happy to resolve the issue for you.
For some items, such as live trees & plants, and perishable food items that are time sensitive, we require notification within 7 business days of receipt for any returns.
If you have any questions or concerns about returning an item, please feel free to contact our Comfort Care Specialists at 1.888.932.7658.
Exceptions on Returns:
- Personalized items are not eligible for refund unless they are damaged or defective upon receipt. For damaged items, upon request we will send a replacement at no charge when the returned item has been received.
- We cannot accept returns for apparel and bedding items if they show signs of either having been washed and/or worn.
If your purchase is eligible for return, please complete and submit the Return Request Form. A Comfort Care Specialist will contact you within 5 business days with return instructions.
Please note the following when making a return:
- All merchandise must be returned in original packaging along with the original packing slip.
- Credit will be applied to your account when items have been received and processed. *
- Because we cannot assume responsibility for packages lost or damaged in transit, we recommend you insure your package for the purchase price of the merchandise before sending it back.
- Original shipping and handling, as well as postage and insurance costs are not eligible for refund, except in cases of damaged/defective items or incorrect items being sent.
- Re-stocking fees may apply.
Merchandise returned according to our Returns Policy will be refunded to the payment source (i.e. credit card) used to place the order. Your refund will be for the actual purchase price of the item. For example, if you return an item purchased as part of a sale or promotion, you will receive a refund for the actual amount paid, not the total retail price of the item. You will receive an email notifying you when we have received your return and credited your account. *Please note: It may take up to two full billing cycles for your credit to appear on your payment source.